Choosing the right cigar humidor is important. You want one that is big enough to store a variety of cigars but not so big that you can’t keep it organized. You also want one that is sturdy enough to keep your cigars in good condition.
Here are some tips on how to make a DIY cigar humidor.
- Get a large, sturdy box.
- Cut a hole in the top of the box and fit a humidifier hose through it.
- Cut a hole in the side of the box and fit a humidifier pad through it.
- Fill the box with a layer of sponges or moss.
- Place the cigars on the humidifier pads.
- Close the lid of the box and set it in a spot where it will be humidified.
- Check the cigars every few days to make sure they are staying humidified. If they start to dry out.
How to build a DIY cigar humidor for under $20
If you’re looking for an inexpensive way to add some extra humidity to your cigars, you can build your own cigar humidor for under 20 bucks. All you need is a small container, some wood screws, and a drill.
To build the humidor, first drill a hole in the bottom of the container large enough to fit the wood screws. then, use the screws to attach the lid to the container. Once the lid is attached, you’ll need to find a way to keep the cigars humidified. One option is to fill the humidor with water and add some humidifier beads, but you can also use a small humidifier attached to the cigar box. whichever way you choose, make sure to keep the humidor in a place where it’s consistently humidified.
The Benefits of Electric Humidors
There are many benefits to electric humidors, including:
- A more minor environmental impact: Electric humidors use less energy than traditional humidors.
- A more consistent and accurate humidity level: Electric humidors use sensors to maintain a precise humidity level, eliminating the need for periodic manual adjustments.
- A more pleasant smoking experience: Traditional humidors can be dry and harsh on the throat, while electric humidors are often more pleasant to smoke.
- A longer shelf life: Electric humidors do not require refilling, meaning they have a longer shelf life than traditional humidors.
Best electric humidors to buy
There are many different types of electric humidors on the market, so it can be hard to decide which one to buy. Here are 2 best electric humidors that you can buy:
The first electric humidor is the V2Cigar. This humidor comes with a digital hygrometer and an LCD screen that allows you to keep track of the humidity levels. The humidor is also rechargeable, so you don’t have to worry about running out of power.
The secound electric humidor is the Humidor-A-Lot. This humidor is perfect for the beginner cigar smoker. It has a small footprint and can be placed almost anywhere in your home. The humidor also comes with a digital hygrometer and an LCD screen that allows you to keep track.